2017 ( Total Approved | RM 203,700 )
- PGRS170388 | Mechanical and Physical Properties Study of CoCrMo Alloy Fabricated by Metal Injection Moulding Process | Dr. Wan Sharuzi | RM 3,000
- RDU171125 | Development of novel heart simulation for monitoring the blood flow circulation measurement of active and passive patient during cardiac cycle period | Dr. Mohd Azrul Hisham & Idris | RM 25,000
- UIC171003 | Wrist Rehabilitation (WRist-T) device | Dr. Mohd Azrul Hisham | RM75,000
- RDU 1703310 | Development of brain tissue swelling predictive tools for ischaemic stroke patient post-treatment | Dr. Mohd Jamil | RM21,000
- RDU170126 | Study on microbubble clustering in proximity of boundaries in ultrasonic fields | Dr. Fatimah | RM59,200
- RDU1703155 | Development of micro bubbles diesel fuel to enhance engine performance | Dr. Erny Afiza | RM20,500
2016 ( Total Approved | RM 489, 050 )
- UIC161504 | Direct Metal Laser Sintering Technology for the Manufacture of Fully Porous Functionally Graded Titanium Alloy Femoral Stems, Qatar National Research Fund | Dr. Wan Sharuzi | RM 250,000
- PGRS160383 | Study of Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Stainless Steel 316l Alloy Fabricated by Metal Injection Moulding Process | Dr. Wan Sharuzi | RM 2,500
- RDU160354 | Characteristics Study of Co-30cr-7mo Dental Alloys Using Direct Metal Laser Melting Process | Dr. Wan Sharuzi | RM 38,500
- RDU160135 Evaluation of the Surface Integrity Generated from Sustainable Machining of Austenitic Stainless Steel with Internally Cooled Cutting Tool | Dr. Saiful Anwar | RM 92,500
- PGRS160385 Progressive Wear in Machining Cobalt Chromium Alloy using Cutting Inserts of Different Coating Materials under Different Cutting Conditions | Dr. Saiful Anwar | RM 2,000
- RDU 160345 | Normative anthropometric measures and static grip strength of population of Pahang: Utilization for hand-held product design | Dr. Nurul Shahida | RM26,000
- RDU160390 | Development of knowledge based ergonomics assessment system at workplace in automotive assembly plan | Dr. Zakri | RM 21,000
- RDU160398 | Development of native application with cloud integration for the measurement of GFR glomerular filtration rate (GFR) for kidney function analysis | Dr. Fatimah Dzaharudin | RM 32,050
- RDU160389 | Development of the body balance to prevent the Musculoskeletal Disorder (MSD) using Wearable Sensors System | Zulkifli Ahmad & Mohd Azrul Hisham | RM 24,500
2015 (The total amount grant approved, RM 384,532.10)
- RDU150119, Modelling of incretin mechanism in glucose-insulin control system, Dr. Ummu Kulthum, 02/11/2015 - 31/10/2017, RM115,000.
- RDU151405, Development of A Model-Based Algorithm for Blood Glucose Control in Malaysian Intensive Care Unit Patients, Dr. Ummu Kulthum, 01/12/2015-30/11/2017, RM45,000.
- RDU151404, Hydroxyapatite Coating on Laser Melted-CoCrMo Compact using various thicknesses of oxide interlayers for Biomedical Applications, Dr. Wan Sharuzi, 01/12/2015-30/11/2017, RM61,950.
- UIC150706 | Bird Deterrent Device - Internal and External | Idris Mat Sahat | RM39,203.10
- RDU150337, Development and Characterization of Transformation Induced Plasticity for Fe-Ni Alloy Steels Fabricated by metal Injection Molding, Dr. Wan Sharuzi, 25/06/2015-24/06/2017, RM35,295.
- RDU150338, Progressive Wear in Sustainable Machining of Cobalt Chromium Alloy using Cutting Inserts of Different Coating Materials, Dr. Saiful Anwar, 25/06/2015-24/06/2017, RM35,200.
- RDU150387, Investigation of Fibre Reinforcement Toward Polymer Production Emphasizing Fused Deposition Modelling, Idris Mat Sahat, 01/10/2015-30/09/2017, RM20,000.
- RDU150385, Development of equal channel angular pressing die for bulk nanostructured metal processing for automotive application, Dr. Dayangku Noorfazidah Awang Shri, 01/10/2015-30/09/2017, RM 32,884
- RDU140502 Development An Olympic Scale Of Recurve Bow And Archery For Local Junior Athletes Under 15 And 17 (U-15 And U-17), Dr. Zakri Ghazalli, 2016, RM92,050.
- Farah Ayuni Binti Fauzi (Development An Olympic Scale Of Recurve Bow And Archery For Local Junior Athletes Under 15 And 17 (U-15 And U-17)) - Master student
- RDU140104, Enhanced Driver Seating Comfort In A Small Size Car Through Digital Human Modelling(DHM)And Pressure Mapping Method, Dr. Zakri Ghazalli, 2016, RM115,100.
- Nur Syazwani Binti Mohd Noor (Enhanced Driver Seating Comfort In A Small Size Car Through Digital Human Modelling and Pressure Mapping Method) - Master student
- Pristine Blade Characteristics Concept emphasizing Mathematical Model Optimization of Floating Undershot Wheel for Picohydropower generators (RM100,000)
- Development of Titanium Manganese/Magnesium Alloys Foam for Biomedical Applications by Metal Injection Molding Process (45,500)
- Zahrul Adnan Mat Taib (Development of Titanium Manganese/Magnesium Alloys Foam for Biomedical Applications by Metal Injection Molding Process) - Master student
- Development of Cellular-Structured Aluminum Heat Sink for Sustainable Machining (240,000)
- Innovative Hot Press Forming (HPF) die by Additive Manufacturing (300,000)
- RDU140377 Development of Smart Cutting Tool for Sustainable Machining of Nickel Based Alloys for the Application to Turbocharger Manufacturing (RM35,000)
- RDU141102 Development of Smart Cutting Tool by Powder Metallurgy for Sustainable Machining (RM5,500)
- RDU1403127 Development Of 3d Copier Machine For Non Metal Automotive Part (RM35,060)
- RDU1303107 Modeling of Vehicle Seat for Human Comfort of a Small Size Passenger Car (K-Car) (RM27,400)
- RDU1303108 Development and Analysis of Bow and Arrow for Malaysian Athlete (RM21,000)
- RDU1303110 Three-Dimensional (3D) Modeling of Human Airway using Fluid Structure Interaction (FSI) Technique (RM16,100)
- RDU100373 Development of Probabilistic Finite Element Analysis for Lumbar Spine Biomechanics (RM30,500)
- RDU100312 Investigation of Properties and Performance of Diamond Coated Cutting Tools
- RDU100321 Material Selection Model to Enhance Reliability of the Chosen Material